Your High-Performance Blueprint Session
Your initial consultation at 90 minutes will ensure you have all of your questions answered when it comes to what you need to do physically and how you need to do it if you want to reach your full potential technically and tactically.
We use the name High-Performance Blueprint for your first visit as you will complete your first step on the journey to become a high-performer. Striving for such a level of performance must be done with a detailed plan of where you are, where you want to go and how to get there.
Your High-Performance Blueprint will include:
- A detailed discussion regarding your current goals, schedule, playing level and injury history
- A Functional Movement-Screen (FMS)
- Performance testing to assess your current level of performance
- Analysis and explanation of your results relating to your goals
- Outline of our recommendations and training options available to you (the cost)
- Take home prehab program relating to your movement screen results
- Immediate action steps to take to start improving today
- Documentation of all discussion, screening and testing to keep for your own records.
We aim to answer 4 key questions during your initial performance consultation:
1. What’s your current performance level and standards?
2. What do you need to do to reach your goal?
3. How long will it take you to get there?
4.How much will it cost?